Wednesday 13 May 2015

I can be Manchester United's new Ronaldo

The Dutchman, who will move to Old Trafford in the summer after a deal was agreed with PSV, plans to 'fight' to be as good as the Real Madrid star.
Memphis Depay is planning to emulate Cristiano Ronaldo after sealing a move to Manchester United.
Depay will join United ahead of the 2015-16 season after PSV agreed a deal thought to be worth £22.3 million with the Old Trafford club earlier in May.
United boss Louis Van Gaal has already compared the 21-year-old with Lionel Messi as a player who scores goals from the wing.
Now Depay has welcomed comparisons to former United star Ronaldo, and has vowed to 'fight' to reach the level of the Real Madrid forward.
"I heard people compare me to Cristiano Ronaldo," he told Goal at the launch of the Under Armour Speedform boot.
"It's great to hear other people say that but I'm still 21 and I hope one day I can reach the level of Cristiano Ronaldo.
"I'm the same player as him in style and he's a big hero for me. He scored so many goals and I have to fight to be the same."
Depay helped PSV seal the Eredivisie title this season and is now eagerly anticipating a dream move to the Premier League.
"I'm very excited. I always dreamed about the Premier League. It's a dream come true but I'm not finished and I stay hungry."
Under Armour athlete Memphis Depay unveils the new SpeedForm CRM football boot. To learn how the boot is redefining speed on the football pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment